Monday, January 11, 2010

Increasing the height while still young







In General, the growth curve of young people peaks during Puberty.



However, this is the same time that sex hormones start being secreted, and these hormones disturb the activity of hyaline cartilage and make it harden, which eventually leads to the stoppage of growth.



It is said that it takes about 2 years for the cartilage to harden after the body begins developing sex hormones.


Serving as a center of ossification or bone growth, hyaline cartilage is found lining the bones at joints and is also present inside bones. In clinics specializing in children's growth, the doctors check the x-rays of the cartilage to see if their young patients still have the possibility for further growth.



According to Oriental medicine, two organs_Kidneys and Spleen_play a major role in a child's growth.



In order for children to grow properly, the innate energy of their kidneys and the acquired energy of their spleen and stomach should work in harmony.
When either of them is deficient, growth can be delayed or disturb.


With this in mind, Oriental medical doctors suggest children take Herbal Medicines to invigorate the kidneys and increase the energy of the digestive organs. Most prescriptions promoting children's growth also focus on strengthening the muscles and bones and increasing energy, blood and "chong", an essential nutritious body material that includes Western medical concept of hormones.

@ Charmgin Living Well, one of our services include Children Height Growth Therapy, and Height Growth Analyzer that scan the Hyaline Cartilage and bone plate in order to detect if there is still a possibility for a child to grow more.


We also have Program to increase the height of child...program include Acupuncture,Herbal Medicines,Exercise....


You may contact us for more details @ 02-970-1557/0921-2934286






1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphomaIntestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumorsNon-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerHIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder, Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967

    ReplyDelete